Budget & Risk Management Forms
Used when making changes to your department/college organizational structure, including creating new or making changes to Department IDs, or moving departments within the college.
- Journal Upload Template (xls)
Detailed instructions and template to complete a journal entry upload request for transactions that cannot be performed in Financial Transaction Services (FTS).
Used by employees who will operate any vehicles on university business.
- Authorization to Use Privately Owned Vehicles on State Business Std. 261 (PDF)
- Conduct Agreement (PDF)
To be completed by participants representing the university at events.
- Release of Liability Agreement (PDF)
- Special Events Liability Insurance Request (PDF)
- Special Events Release Agreement (PDF)
- Special Events Report of Injury or Loss (PDF)
- State Driver Accident Review Std. 274 (PDF)
- Student and Visitor Accident Reporting (PDF)
Used to report accidents or incidents involving students or visitors while on the San Jose State University Campus. This form also covers accidents or incidents occurring to SJSU students while engaged in off-campus curricular activities.
- Student Travel Informed Consent (PDF)
- Vehicle Accident Identification Card Std. 269 (PDF)
- Vehicle Accident Report Std. 270 (PDF)