Contracts and Purchasing Services Forms
- Bottled Drinking Water (PDF)
Used to established bottled drinking water service with strategic supplier Nestle Waters for campus departments.
- Business Stationery Access Request (Online)
Used to obtain access for ordering SJSU logo business stationery and business cards online through the university's strategic partner Medius Corp.
- Campus Marketplace Access Request (Online)
Used to request access to system, a shop portal to preferred vendors and CSU contract prices. Suppliers in Campus Marketplace includes Staples Advantage, the CSU's official office supply supplier.
- Copier Supply Order (PDF)
Used to order supplies for copiers maintained through the Campus Copier Program.
- Letters of Intent (aka Non-Binding Agreement)
The SJSU Letter of Intent is a non-binding document signed by both parties as a statement of partnership and a first step toward developing binding agreements.
- Pager Service/Payment Request (PDF)
Used for lost, stolen and malfunctioning pagers and establishing automatic monthly service payments.
- Scope of Work (PDF)
Used for writing specifications for custom services.
- Sole Brand/Sole Source Justification (PDF)
Used to justify buying either a specific brand product or buying a product from a specific source.
- Standard Service Agreement Template (PDF)
Used for the contracting of services with vendors.
- Staples Advantage
Complete the Campus Marketplace Access Request form. Staples Advantage is the CSU's official office supply supplier. Orders are placed through the Campus Marketplace portal.
- University-Organization Agreement Template (PDF)
Formerly known as Student Placement Agreement. Standard agreement template required for all departments with students undertaking clinical or nonclinical workplace experience.
- University Owned Wireless Device Request (PDF)
Used by department administrators to establish a new billing account or add a device to an existing account for department owned wireless devices.
- Gift Acceptance
Used to process donated property. Note: For more information about this form, please contact University Advancement.
- Missing Equipment Report (PDF)
Used to report lost or stolen Equipment
- Property Checkout Authorization (PDF)
Used to authorize home use of university equipment.
- Property Survey Report (PDF)
Used to request disposition of SJSU property.