Administrative Services & Training
Administrative Services Analyst
Inouye Wong, Julie
Training and Communications Coordinator
Administrative Services & Training provides a broad range of consulting services and training programs to university managers and staff. These services and programs focus on practical tools and techniques that have a positive impact on campus-wide systems and serve to enhance employee skills.
- Provide human resources and competency-based classroom training and e-Learning (web-based) courses
- Design and deliver customized training for departments
- Offer Spartan 101 program for new staff and managers
- Process registration and training transcripts
- Administer Staff Tuition Fee Waiver Program
- Coordinates the HR 101 Course Catalog
Please contact us at least four (4) weeks prior to any scheduled retreats, so we can confirm dates and design content, if necessary.