Classification & Compensation
A classification review is a comparison between the functions of a position and the CSU Classification Standards. Changes in duties and responsibilities may or may not warrant a change in classification. It is the nature of the position, not the employee that is considered for reclassification.
A compensation review is a review of an employee's salary for reasons that may include assignment of additional duties or equity.
- Classification Review Request (.docx)
- Compensation Review Request (.docx)
- Position Description Instructions and Form (.docx)
- Position Description Questionnaire (.docx)
- Classification Standards
- Salary Schedule
- Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Management Personnel Program (MPP)
- Confidential Employees
- MPP Classification and Compensation Changes
- MPP Interim Appointment Compensation Guidelines
- Position Description Guidelines (.pdf)
Contact your Workforce Planning Analyst for more information. See Your HR Representatives for a list of departments.