Union Representation & Collective Bargaining Agreements
All faculty and most staff employees are represented by a union.
There are seven unions, based on job classification. The unions represent you in the
California State University system through collective bargaining CSU Labor Relations Tentative Agreements.
For details, visit Collective Bargaining Agreements. To view details of tentative bargaining agreements, visit .
- Unit 1 : California Federation of the Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD)
- Unit 2, 5, 7, 9 : California State University Employee's Union (CSUEU)
- Unit 3 : California Faculty Association (CFA)
- Unit 4 : Academic Professionals of California (APC)
- Unit 6 : State Employees trades Council (SETC)
- Unit 8 : State University Police Association (SUPA)
- Unit 11 : Academic Student Employees (UAW)