New Employee Forms
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification (.pdf) Please read the instructions only, the actual form will be given to you by HR on
your first day. Do not complete the form ahead of time, the form must be completed in HR on your first day. Refer to the last page of the
document to see a list of acceptable documents that will establish both identity and
- Executive Order 1083 - Mandated Reporter Information
- Buckley Amendment (.pdf) Refers to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). By signing,
you are in agreement to keep all student records, student information, and student
- Confidentiality Agreement (.pdf) Addresses that any sensitive and personal information regarding our students or employees
should be treated in a confidential manner and should not be shared in any public
or private conversation.
- CSU SSA-1945: Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social
Security (.pdf) The form describes how the two provisions mentioned in the notice may affect future
Social Security benefits for individuals whose CSU employment is not covered by social
- Employee Action Request (.pdf) Employee information requested in this document is required for payroll purposes.
- Employee Appointment Form (.pdf) This form gathers basic information of the employee as well as emergency contact
- Veteran Self-Identification Form (.pdf) Refers to the Jobs for Veterans Act of 2002, 38 U.S.C.4212 (VEVRAA). Employee should
check off any of the appropriate boxes listed.
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability (.pdf) Refers to the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
(OFCCP). Employee should check off any appropriate box listed and fill out remaining
- Voluntary Self-Identification For Employee (.pdf) This form is to help assist the University in monitoring diversity of our workforce. Answering any of the questions is entirely voluntary.
- Direct Deposit Enrollment Authorization (.pdf) Fill out this form to have your payroll funds automatically deposited into your checking or savings account.