The Office of Student and Faculty Success has compiled acomplete list of resources on campus for everything from physical/mental health, financial aid and scholarships, community involvement, career planning, Pride, academic support, accessability, food and housing insecurity, and much more.
There are countless other resources both locally and nationally that are available to you. Here is a brief list:
- Spartan Pantry
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline855-278-4204
- TheNational Council for Black Studieshas a variety of programs, including theDr. Keto Student Leadership Development & Mentorship Program.
- TheSilicon Valley Black Chamber of Commerceholds events for networking and and supporting small businesses.
- CA Elections and Voter information