The Office of Student and Faculty Success has compiled a complete list of resources on campus for everything from physical/mental health, financial aid and scholarships, community involvement, career planning, Pride, academic support, accessability, food and housing insecurity, and much more.
There are countless other resources both locally and nationally that are available to you. Here is a brief list:
- Spartan Pantry
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255
- Santa Clara County Suicide & Crisis Hotline 855-278-4204
- The National Council for Black Studies has a variety of programs, including the Dr. Keto Student Leadership Development & Mentorship Program.
- The Silicon Valley Black Chamber of Commerce holds events for networking and and supporting small businesses.
- CA Elections and Voter information