- University Police Department: 408-924-2222
- RAVE Guardian/Spartan Safeguard app
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) (for Students): 408-924-5910
- Tips - Managing Disruptive Behaviors
- Center for Faculty Development: 408-924-2600
- Case Management
- Student Conduct and Ethical Development: 408-924-5985
- Student Health Center: 408-924-6122
- Peer Health Education
- University Ombudsperson: 408-924-5995
- Gender Equity Center: 408-924-6500
- PRIDE Center
- MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center: 408-924-6255
- Accessible Education Center: 408-924-6000
- Office of Equal Opportunity & Employee Relations: 408-924-2255
- After Hours Advice: 866-935-6347
- Survivor Advocate: 408-924-7200
- LifeMatters by Empathia (available to University Employees): 800-367-7474
- Santa Clara County Suicide and Crisis Hotline: 855-278-4204
A live counselor always answers this toll-free hotline 24-hours per day.
- YWCA Silicon Valley— 24-Hour Crisis Line: 800-572-2782
Provides confidential services for those dealing with sexual assault and domestic and intimate partner violence; e.g., crisis response, counseling, child care, hospital and legal advocacy, hotline support, and support groups.
- Next Door 24-Hour Hotline: 408-279-2962
Provides confidential services for those dealing with domestic, intimate partner, and relationship violence; e.g., crisis response, housing, legal advocacy, hotline support, and support groups.