Dr. Anil Kumar
The San Jose State University Human Factors and Ergonomics Master's Degree Program
is an interdisciplinary degree program that prepares students for practice in their
emerging profession through a course sequence that emphasizes theory,
practical applications, and research.
Human Factors/ Ergonomics students take a group of five core courses from several different San Jose State University departments and elective courses in topics of their choosing. The program culminates in a major project or thesis. Courses in this program are usually offered in the evening, allowing students to complete the program on a full or part-time basis.
Goals of This Web Site
- Describe San Jose State's Human Factors and Ergonomics Program to prospective students and family members.
- Provide critical information to current students concerning the HFE program. Provide links to useful program, school, and local area information.
- Provide contact information for the HFE program, SJSU.
- Offer information to assist HFE students in obtaining local employment and internship opportunities.
- Provide information concerning the culture of San Jose State, San Jose, and The Silicon Valley area.
- Provide information for students and others interested in joining the larger Human Factors and Ergonomics community.