Change of Major/Minor
Make an Appointment
The Lurie College of Education is home to two undergraduate major and six undergraduate minor programs. Begin your journey towards becoming a transformative educator, counselor, therapist, school or community leader today!
If you are interested in changing your major or minor, the first step is to connect with one of our academic Advisors. You can reach them by:
- making an appointment through Spartan Connect and selecting "Change of Major/Minor" as the service reason
- emailing the student success at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility and Required Forms
The change of major/minor process varies depending on department requirements and how many units you have.
- Child & Adolescent Development: ChAD major information webpage, ChAD minor information webpage
- Communicative Disorders & Sciences: CDS major information webpage
- Atypical Studies: Atypical minor information webpage
- Deaf Education and Special Education: Deaf Education minor information webpage
- Transformative Leadership: Transformative Leadership minor information webpage