The MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center provides a wide assortment of resources to help enhance social justice education on the San Jose State University campus and among the community.
Looking to create a workshop for your class, student organization, or community group? We have created and facilitated many workshops tailored specifically for classes, residence halls, student organizations, or student leaders. Contact us to inquire about workshop opportunities. Some examples of topics we have covered in the past include:
- Identity Development
- Social Justice Education
- Power, Privilege, and Oppression
- Conscious and Unconscious Bias
- Emotional Wellness
- Interactive learning activities such as BaFa’ BaFa’, Barnga, Bias Guess Who, etc.
Mosaic Co-Sponsorship Opportunities
The MOSAIC Cross Cultural Center offers co-sponsorship opportunities for student groups and campus departments for cultural programs that further our mission and goals. Groups wishing to request co-sponsorship funding can download the Co-Sponsorship Funding Request Form or pick one up at our front desk in the Compean Diaz Student Union.
Here are some websites that provide scholarship opportunities for students from historically underrepresented backgrounds:
- Financial Aid for Minority Students
- Scholarships for Minority Students
- Immigrants Rising list of scholarships that DO NOT require proof of citizenship
- Gilman Scholarship for Study Abroad
- Co-Sponsorship Request Form