Read what students are saying about TVFSON:
“The professors were very supportive, informative, caring and nurturing. The program is challenging but it makes us [the] best nurses after completing. I commuted every day from Richmond, CA because this program is the best in [the] Bay Area.”
Support Scholarships and Honor Loved Ones
Beloved Nurse and Teacher, Sandra Diaz, passed in early 2021. For those who wish to donate and help create scholarship support for future nurses, you are able to donate in Sandra's memory - and in the memory of whomever has moved you to support the hard work of our students.
Visit giving.sjsu.edu and...
- Scroll down, and click the blue Give Now button.
- Indicate your donation amount.
- Select "Choose a Giving Opportunity"
- In the pop-up window that appears, scroll down slightly and selection "Other" and then "Continue"
- In the "Please indicate the area for your gift to be allocated" box type...
- "Nursing 034-1006-0281, in memory of [-]"
- After that, complete the remaining prompts as you scroll down the page
Wish to give by mail or phone? Call 408-924-1328 for more information, or mail checks to:
SJSU Advancement Services
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0256
With check written to "Tower Foundation" and a memo/note of "Nursing 034-1006-0281, in memory of [-]."
Thank you so much for wanting to give and support the nurses of tomorrow.
Specialty Certifications: Foot and Nail Care
The specialty certification Foot and Nail Care course will continue to accept applicants via SJSU Open University beginning on August 21, 2023. The Open University site will be updated in early August of 2023 for the Fall 2023 semester.
Advance your skill set, and your career, with a specialty certification.
The application window for Spring 2024 courses will open August 1 - November 1.
And, the application window for Fall 2024 courses will open October 1 - March 1.