Read what students are saying about TVFSON:
“The professors were very supportive, informative, caring and nurturing. The program is challenging but it makes us [the] best nurses after completing. I commuted every day from Richmond, CA because this program is the best in [the] Bay Area.”
Beloved Nurse and Teacher, Sandra Diaz, passed earlier this month. In her honor, a student scholarship has been created. Wish to donate to the fund, supporting future nurses?
- Scroll down, and click on the blue Give Now button.
- Select your donation amount
- Click Choose a Giving Opportunity, and select Other. A new window will pop up.
- In the pop up, click on Other and Continue
- Type in "Nursing Scholarships 40163-503401," and complete the remaining prompts.
Wish to give via mail? Make your check out to Tower Foundation, with note/memo of "Nursing Scholarships 40163-503401." Mail checks to SJSU Advancement Services, One Washington Square, San Jose, CA 95192-0256.