Grow intellectually, maintain a curiosity about all there is to learn; value life long learning and respond positively to intellectual challenges.
- Read books for enjoyment
- Start a new hobby
- Attend a class or workshop
- Talk with a mentor or counselor
- Stay open and curious about life
Ways to engage in Intellectual Wellness at SJSU:
- Academic Advising and Retention Services: Make an appointment for advising on General Education, Undeclared Students, students requiring remediation, International Students, and those on probation or disqualified.
- Educational Opportunity Program: Find support and resources for first-generation, low-income, and educationally disadvantaged students.
- Life Skills Workshops: Connect with peers, learn new skills and strategies, and grow both emotionally and educationally by attending life skill workshops hosted by Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS).
- Peer Connections: Take advantage of free mentoring, tutoring, and supplemental instruction services from peer educators.
- SJSU Academics: Explore different degrees, majors, colleges and departments, and class schedules.
- SJSU Writing Center: Enhance your writing skills through workshops and one-on-one tutoring sessions.