Alcohol, Marijuana & Other Drugs
Alcohol, marijuana, and other drug use is a major concern on college campuses due to the effect it may have on your academic and physical performance. Take charge of your health and learn how to make responsible choices to improve your well-being and achieve your goals.
Request a Presentation/Workshop
Peer Health Educators (PHEs) are students who teach their peers about health topics through presentations, workshops, and other interactive events. To request a presentation or workshop on Alcohol, Marijuana, and Other Drugs, please complete the Workshop Request Form.
- California: Rehab and Recovery
- eCheckup To Go
- Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility
- Go Ask Alice
- Marijuana Anonymous
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- San Jose Police Department – Noisy Parties
- SJSU Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention Committee (ADAPC)
- SJSU Policy - The Use and Abuse of Alcohol and Other Drugs [pdf]