About Academic Technology Computer Center
If you seeking assistance with SJSU IT systems and are contacting SJSU via phone and/or Internet you should go directly to the new SJSU IT Help Desk website.
If you seeking assistance with Canvas, or other distance learning tools, you should go to the SJSU eCampus website.
Our mission is to help students and other members of the campus community achieve their academic goals using technology. The SJSU Academic Technology Computer Center (ATCC, formerly known as the Information Technology Support Services Help Desk) is a point of contact for service and support at San Jose State University.
To provide quality service and resources to the SJSU Students, Faculty and Staff to track, resolve, and offer solutions to IT issues.
- Offer support through multiple service channels.
- Provide and maintain a working environment that is conducive to creating a positive experience for our customers.
- Continuously improve our skills, service, and equipment.
- Improve our customer communication and workflow process.
Commitment to delighting our customers anytime, all the time by:
- Being dependable, responsive, proactive and professional.
- Taking ownership of the problem at hand.
- Adding value at every opportunity in the delivery of our solution.
- Constantly seeking opportunities to enhance our customers' experience.
Service Level Standards
- Answer all calls to (408) 924-2377.
- Return all Voice Mail calls within an hour during business hours.
- Route calls, with appropriate information, to the other IT service provider groups at SJSU.
- Maintain ownership of a problem or case until it is either resolved or routed to a party able to make resolution.