Employment or affliation with the university and requesting access to confidential university information. Must agree to abide by terms and conditions.
Cloud storage solution security questions
The Higher Education Cloud Vendor Assessment Tool attempts to generalize higher education information security and data protection questions and issues regarding cloud services for consistency and ease of use. The matrix:
- Helps higher education institutions ensure that cloud services are appropriately assessed for security and privacy needs, including some that are unique to higher education
- Allows a consistent, easily-adopted methodology for campuses wishing to reduce costs through cloud services without increasing risks
- Reduces the burden that cloud service providers face in responding to requests for security assessments from higher education institutions
PeopleSoft Request Forms
During our pilot program, we are pleased to present the next generation of the PeopleSoft Request Forms. You can begin using the new forms below:
For training material, you can watch the videos & tutorials below:
If you require assistance with available classes, please contact the appropriate person as listed below:
- Human Resources Office - (408) 924-2250
- Temporary Faculty Process/Student Finance View - Janice Lew - (408) 924-1530
- Academic Advising - Andrei Ingalla - (408) 924-7046
- Query Creation – Mitesh Kini - firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need further assistance, submit a ticket request.
This form is to be used by all campus departments to add new Person of Interest (POI) data or update biographical information for employees in their departments. This may include Auxiliary Employees, Housing and Visitors.
Report the loss/stolen/destroyed or vandalism of University property.
System Access Request
To gain access to PeopleSoft or its associated systems, an employee must successfully
complete the appropriate CMS training. This form must be completed and signed by the
employee and the employee’s manager, then sent to the CMS
- General System Access Request Form [pdf]
- Advisor [pdf]
- Associate Dean Academic [pdf]
- Associate Dean MPP [pdf]
- Chair/Director [pdf]
- Dean [pdf]
- IT Service Desk Student [pdf]
Vendors that are affliated with the university and requesting access to confidential university information. Must agree to abide by terms and conditions.