Media Services maintains a collection of 9,000 films, videos and DVDs for faculty, staff and students to check out for classroom or home viewing.
- To checkout videotapes or DVDs from our checkout collection, you must have a current SJSU ID and be entered in the library database.
- Videos may be checked out for two nights or over the weekend if checked out on a Friday.
- Please check availability via the Library Catalog.
- Our collection (pdf) can be viewed/downloaded in PDF format. You must have Acrobat Reader.
As a faculty member, are you aware of the various media available for access and reservation in our unit? Instructors may place the following items for reserve for their students to view or listen to:
- Audio Tapes
Media reservation is available at the Media Services Counter in the IRC Building or by calling 924-2888.
- Reserve Video Tapes or Video Recording using the Video Services Request Form.