We have two types of Wireless Microphone systems:
1. Bluetooth Mics. Sony ECM-AW3: Self powered and contained, can connect with a camcorder, computer that has a mini plug input.
2. UHF Wireless Mic System. Shure L Series: Can be hooked up to a PA or speaker system with XLR inputs.
Sony ECM-AW3 Wireless Microphone - Silver
- IInteractive Communication
- Two-way communication, up to 150 feet from the camcorder
- Shoot while still talking to each other
- Microphone and receiver unit are equipped with earphone jacks
- Continuous operating time: approx. 3 hours
- Wireless Microphone
- Uses Microphone Input Jack
- Capture crisp, clear audio from up to 150 feet away
Shure Wireless System PG88
- Microprocessor controlled Predictive Diversity
- Dual Receiver
- Internal antennas
- 10 selectable frequencies
- Up to 4 compatible systems per band
- Seven-segment LED displays the selected channel and indicates instantly if this channel is occupied
- Separate LEDs indicate audio level and RF reception
- Tone Key Squelch
- 6.3 mm (1/4 inch) and XLR audio outputs
- Adapter cord relief
The compact and robust PG88 wireless dual receiver includes features such as internal antennas which minimize poor positioning and breakage, as well as being easier to store. You can choose from 10 selectable frequencies at the touch of a button, and up to four systems can be used together.