How do faculty get support from Academic Technology for…..
1. Technology in the classroom, such as projectors, connections, and sound?
Classroom Technology Support
Call (408) 924-2867
2. Borrowing equipment and media for the classroom, such as DVD players, projectors,
Call (408) 924-2888 or visit IRC first floor
4. Help with finding a list of online courses?
5. Help with other software for teaching and learning (Turnitin, Criterion, Respondus, Adobe)?
6. Help with video-conferencing (live connection via telepresence)?
Academic Technology Network
8. Professional photography?
Media Production, Photography
9. Professional video creation?
Media Production, Video
10. Quick, self-created videos for teaching?
11. Office computer repairs?
Desktop Support Services
12. Converting an old VHS or DVD to digitized content and uploaded in Canvas?
Migration to Digital Video