- Membership is open to current and former San José State University faculty and staff personnel.
- Members support and advocate for SJSU Chicano/Latino faculty, staff, students and the broader Mexican American community.
- Academic year dues of thirty dollars is a prerequisite to membership.
Download the following editable membership form [pdf]. Email or mail the completed form to the address specified.
You can pay by check or pay online.
Members have requested a lifetime membership to the Association.
The advantage of lifetime membership: a one-time payment of fees rather than yearly fees and always having membership current.
Lifetime membership fee: $300.00.
- Elma Arredondo
- Kathy Blackmer Reyes
- Dr. George Castro
- Maria Luisa Colmenarez
- Dr. Julia E. Curry Rodriguez
- Sylvia Guel Ruiz
- Maribel Martinez
- Blanca Millan
- Dr. Frank Ortega
- Fernanda Perdomo-Arciniegas
- Dr. Rosalinda Quintanar
- Blanca Sanchez-Cruz