Dr. Radlauer has taught the following courses since joining the faculty at SJSU. She routinely teaches Chem 55 and Chem 145 in the Fall semester and Chem 146 and 170A in the Spring semester.
- Chem 001A (Seminar & Lab) - General Chemistry
- Chem 55 - Quantitative Analysis
- Chem 145 - Inorganic Chemistry
- Chem 146 - Physical-Inorganic Techniques (Lab)
- Chem 170A - Foundations of Macromolecular Chemistry
- Chem 191/285 - Seminar Series
- Chem 218 - Organometallics
- by appointment - please email me if you would like to meet
- Phone: (408) 924-5482
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Representative Course Syllabi
Additional course materials are posted each semester to Canvas and are accessible to students in the course
Note: SJSU used to call syllabi "Greensheets"