These presentations are open to Fall 2024 prospective students, parents/guardians, and counselors.
These sessions via Zoom are to help you prepare for the Cal State Apply application process. Not only will you learn what the steps are in the admissions process directly from our Admissions Counselors, but you will also learn what you need to do to complete your application to SJSU:
- Critical admissions information about the application process
- Deadlines for documents
- Campus resources
- Upcoming Virtual Events for prospective students
- Why you should choose SJSU
Live Q&A - We are here to answer your questions!
October Zoom Workshops
November Zoom Workshops
Next Steps Workshops
Informational Session for Spring 2024 admits only:
We are hosting two opportunities for you to attend a virtual SJSU Next Steps workshop. These sessions are designed to help you finish the SJSU Next Steps Intent to Enroll process. Not only will you learn what the final steps are in the admissions process directly from our Admissions Counselors but you will also be able to engage with our Undergraduate Admissions staff to get the answers to your questions regarding the enrollment process for the Spring 2024 semester as an SJSU Spartan. Join us for:
- An informative “Next Steps Presentation” covering all of the important steps that you need to take to complete your Intent to Enroll; saying “Yes”, signing up for Spartan Experience for Transfers orientation, and paying the Enrollment Deposit.
- Learn more about student resources and services.
- A Live Q&A with our Admissions Counselors to help answer any questions or concerns you may still have.
Registration is required for these webinar events. Please select ONE of the dates below and click on the link to RSVP.
View the recordings of our presentations in our video library.