Assigned Time for Exceptional Levels of Service to Students
Assigned time for exceptional levels of service awards shall support service to students that goes beyond the normal expectations of all faculty such as:
- Student mentoring, advising, and outreach, especially as these activities support under-served, first-generation, and/or underrepresented students and other practices in support of such students, including those caused by cultural taxation
- The development and implementation of high-impact educational practices; curricular redesign intended to improve student access and success
- Service to the department, college, university, or community that goes significantly beyond the normal expectations of all faculty, and that directly or indirectly is of benefit to students
- Assignment to courses where increases to enrollment have demonstrably increased workload
- Other extraordinary forms of service to students
All applications are collected annually in eFaculty. You may send your intent to apply to email@example.com.
- Exceptional Service to Students Assigned Time AY 23-24 Calendar [pdf]
- Instructions for Assigned Time for Exceptional Levels of Service to Students Program [pdf]
- eFaculty Quicktip: How to Apply in eFaculty [pdf]
- Prior awardees may submit their evaluation to their department chair with a copy sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.