eFaculty Training and Help
Annual & Cumulative Evaluation Training Material
To help staff, faculty, and committee members, we have posted several eFaculty Training resources on our website. Find training guides for all users and a video for faculty:
- Administrator Guide [pdf] - This guide is intended to help staff create and monitor cases
- Email Standard Messaging [docx] - This document includes the email messages that can be easily copied and pasted when emailing faculty within eFaculty.
- Faculty Guide [pdf] - This guide is for faculty to help them upload materials to their profile.
- Faculty Training Video - This 30-minute video follows the Faculty Guide and is designed for faculty.
- Committee Member Guide [pdf] - This guide is divided into sections to help committee members review cases.
College Subject Matter Experts
We have been working with staff members from each college designated as Subject Matter Experts concerning the eFaculty Annual and Cumulative Evaluation processes. These individuals are available to answer questions and assist you as you work through these processes. Find the Expert [pdf] for your college.
UP - FA will provide a training and consultation schedule for using eFaculty for faculty being reviewed and for committee members and administrators. The group may also provide consultation and/or presentations upon request of a unit or division.
- Annual and Cumulative Evaluations for eFaculty [YouTube]
- eFaculty Mini Review Faculty Training Guide [pdf]
- eFaculty Post-Tenure Review Faculty Training Guide [pdf]
- eFaculty Temporary Faculty Evaluation Training
- eFaculty Training FAQ [pdf]
- All Users
Help for Reviewers
- Contact James Lee if you need further assistance.