Academic Advising and Success Center

Frequently used forms: 

  • Late Course Drop 
  • Withdrawal 
  • Excess Units 

View these and other forms/petitions.

Graduate Admissions Program Evaluations 

Frequently used GAPE forms:

  • Application for a Change of Graduate Major  
  • Change of Classification in Master's Program
  • Graduate Petition for Course Drop/Semester Withdrawal 
  • Graduate Petition for Excess Units

To view these and other forms/petitions, visit the GAPE Forms page for more information.

Undergraduate Education

Frequently used Graduate and Undergraduate forms: 

  • Petition to enroll in SJSU Studies with less than 60 units
  • Petition to Permit Open University Coursework to Satisfy Graduation Requirements
  • Physical Education Requirements 

To view these and other Undergraduate education forms/petitions please visit the Undergraduate Education Petitions page for more information.

Office of the Registrar

Frequently used Registrar forms:

  • Change of Major/Minor (Fewer than 90 units)&(Over 90 units)
  • FERPA Authorization Release Form 
  • Graduation Application 
  • Leave Request 

To view these and other Registrar's forms/petitions visit the  Office of the Registrar's Forms page for more information.