Academic Advising and Success Center
Frequently used forms:
- Late Course Drop
- Excess Units
Graduate Admissions Program Evaluations
Frequently used GAPE forms:
- Application for a Change of Graduate Major
- Change of Classification in Master's Program
- Graduate Petition for Course Drop/Semester Withdrawal
- Graduate Petition for Excess Units
To view these and other forms/petitions, visit the GAPE Forms page for more information.
Frequently used Graduate and Undergraduate forms:
- Petition to enroll in SJSU Studies with less than 60 units
- Petition to Permit Open University Coursework to Satisfy Graduation Requirements
- Physical Education Requirements
To view these and other Undergraduate education forms/petitions please visit the Undergraduate Education Petitions page for more information.
Office of the Registrar
Frequently used Registrar forms:
- Change of Major/Minor (Fewer than 90 units)&(Over 90 units)
- FERPA Authorization Release Form
- Graduation Application
- Leave Request
To view these and other Registrar's forms/petitions visit the Office of the Registrar's Forms page for more information.