"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
― Nelson Mandela
Thinking about a career in Speech-Language Pathology?
Watch this video from the California Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- To find an accredited program in Speech-Language Pathology, visit EdFind for a list of CSD graduate schools.
- To learn more about planning your educational pathway - visit Planning your CSD Education
- Join NSSLHA: Get connected to our powerful student organization that helps students stay current with advancements in the field, enhance their academic knowledge, find internships and employment, network with other students with similar interests, and have a voice in departmental matters. Follow NSSLHA @sjsunsslha.
- Apply for grants, scholarships and awards through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Foundation.
- Check out other Financial Aid opportunities that might be relevant.