Phases of Proposing a Special Session
- Initial Consultation & Idea Development
- Curriculum Development & Approval
- Market Analysis & State Authorization
- CPGE Special Session Proposal & Budget
- Marketing & Recruitment
- Program Launch.
How to Propose a New Program
- Complete the program proposal template and other requirements provided by the Curriculum Office.
- Review the Salary Schedule, "Instructional Faculty, Special Programs" class code 2322 (pdf) (most special session programs use the 2322 model).
- Complete the CPGE Program Review Form (budget).
Resources for Degree Programs
Resources for Certificate Programs
- S16-17, University Policy, Academic Certificate Programs: Review and Approval Process
- Curriculum Procedures
How to Repackage a Program
Share and Print