- This presentation covers information regarding California expungement law and procedure and the employment rights of people with convictions.
- Covers general information and frequently asked questions on a new law that transitions California’s lifetime sex offender registration to a tier-based system. Provided by California Department of Justice California Justice Information Services.
- Information on the California Fair Chance Act which ensures that employers fairly consider job applicants with a record by delaying when an employer can ask about an applicant’s conviction history or run a background check. Provided by the National Employment Law Project and others.
- Information on identifying arrests, convictions, probation violations or modifications, and more.
- Answers frequently asked questions on voting with a criminal record and information on California propositions on the 2022 ballot.
- Answers frequently asked questions on expungement eligibility, including those relating to court debt, immigration status, and prison sentences.