Jay Pinson Center for STEM Education
To serve as a national model of a University and Community partnership that strengthens the regional workforce through innovative and comprehensive opportunities in STEM Education.
The Jay Pinson STEM Education program is a collaborative and interdisciplinary effort involving University, K-12 education and community partners dedicated to:
- Increasing the capacity of teachers to deliver effective instruction in STEM fields
- Inspiring and mentoring youth to enter and excel in the STEM career pipeline
- Inspiring and supporting STEM students and professionals to mentor others in the pursuit of STEM education
- Inspiring and supporting SJSU STEM students to mentor youth
- Promoting the public understanding of STEM
For more information about the Jay Pinson Center for STEM Education, please visit here.
Dr. Virginia Lehmkuhl-Dakhwe
University STEM Education Officer
Director, Jay Pinson STEM Education Program