Forms and Resources
- GI Bill® Enrollment Verification Form [pdf]
- Academic Certification Form - Officer Candidate School [pdf]
- Parent School Letter Form [pdf]
- Educational Plan Form [pdf]
Below is a list of VA forms available for download. All forms are in .PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat to view and print. Forms will open in a new browser window.
- 22-1990 Application for VA Education Benefits: This application is for Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits recipients. Use this form if you have not received educational benefits at another college or university.
- 22-1995 Request For Change of Program or Place of Training: This form is for Veterans who have received Montgomery G.I. Bill benefits at another school. This form is also required if you change your major (program of study).
- 22-5490 Application for Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance: This application is for the spouse or dependents of a deceased or permanently disabled veteran. Use this form if you have not received educational benefits at another college or university.
- 22-5495 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance: This form is for the spouse or dependents of a deceased or permanently disabled veteran who received educational benefits at another college or university. this form is also required if you change your major (program of study).
- 28-1900 Disabled Veterans Application For Vocational Rehabilitation: This form is for veterans who feel they qualify for Vocational Rehabilitation benefits.
- College Fee Waiver Program for Veterans Dependents: [Also known as "Calvet"]: This application is only for the dependents of California Veterans. The program is administered by the California Department of Veterans Affairs. This application must be submitted directly to a County Veterans Service Office.
- SJSU Women in the Military: Facebook page for SJSU women in the military
- County Veteran Services Offices: The California Association of County Veterans Service Officers (CACVSO) is an organization of professional veterans advocates. In California, The County Veterans Service Officer plays a critical role in the veteran’s advocacy system and is often the initial contact in the community for veterans services. Through the County Veterans Service Officer, the CACVSO is committed to California Counties to provide a vital and efficient system of services and advocacy to veterans, their dependents and survivors.
- Veterans Student Organization: As a Chapter of the Student Veterans of America, the mission of the Veterans Student Organization (VSO) at SJSU is to provide support and assistance to Veterans at SJSU while serving as advocates on their behalf. The VSO strives to improve educational opportunities for veterans and create a vet friendly environment on campus. All students, veterans, reservists, guard members, active duty personnel and veteran dependents are encouraged to join and become part of the club. For more information, follow them on Facebook or Instagram or send email to VSO.