Prepare to thrive in the 21st century workplace!
This course is a vibrant learning experience that gives you the roadmap and tools to channel your ambition and hard work. You’ll work with a professional coach and a cohort of peers to build your leadership and career readiness.
UNVS 101 for Spring 2023
Earn 3 units of elective credit!
Join the Braven National Network with peers from National Louis University, Rutgers-Newark, Lehman College, and others, for community support and resources after the course to launch your career!
- Expand your professional network and make friends
- Develop leadership skills based on your strengths and values
- Work one-on-one with a Leadership Coach in the course and receive ongoing support until you graduate
- Develop effective work habits to succeed beyond college
- Develop and refine skills and mindsets that define your employment ‘potential’
- Engage in real-world problem solving with a local company and develop interpersonal and team-building skills to navigate the workplace
- Build your professional portfolio to land a career-accelerating internship or grad school and ultimately a quality job
Get more info!
To learn more about the UNVS 101, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org