- Accessible Education Center (AEC)
- Copy Requests
- Graduate Students
- Service Centers
- Transfer Equivalency
- Undergraduate Students
Student/Visitor Accident/Injury Reporting
- Student and Visitor Accident Reporting
- Budget & Risk Management Office
- Location: Clark Hall 500
- Extended Zip: 0004
Employee Accident/Injury: Worker's Compensation
- Worker's Compensation
- Workers' Compensation Benefit Information [pdf]
- Employee Injury Care [pdf]
- Workers' Compensation Claim Form (DWC 1) & Notice of Potential Eligibility [pdf]
- Employer's Report of Occupational Injury or Illness [pdf]
Accessible Education Center (AEC)
- How to register with the AEC
- How to request Accommodations for returning AEC students[BROKEN LINK]
- Guidelines for Disability Documentation
- Learning Disability Documentation Guidelines
- Learning Disability Services[BROKEN LINK]
- Guidelines for Attention Deficit/Hyper Activity Disorder (AD/HD) Disability Documentation
- Consent to Release Information Form [pdf]
- AEC Testing Information
- Exam Change Request Form
- Test Accommodation Hold Form
- Medical Disability Verification Form [pdf]
- Ophthalmological Certification Form [pdf]
- Mental Health Verification Form [pdf]
Current Graduate Student Forms
The Chemistry Department Office must have a record of these forms. All pertinent signatures, preferred with blue ink, must be included. Students should retain a copy of each document.
- Change of Classification in Master's Program [pdf]
- Research Advisor & Committee Form [pdf]
- Preliminary Seminar [pdf]
- Petition for Advancement to Graduate Candidacy [pdf]
- Final Seminar Report Form [pdf]
- Final Oral Exam Report Form [pdf]
- Thesis Requirements
For the Culminating Experience Form to be created, all of the items on the Checklist must be turned in to the Chemistry Department Office, room DH 518, with all the pertinent signatures.
Please fill out this Google form to request keys and/or building access. You will recieve an email copy of your Key Request Form once it is completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues with the form.
Upon separation, ALL Research Students must fill-out, obtain signatures and submit the Chemistry Key Return Form and, if applicable, Service Center Clearance Form [pdf] by the last day of the month of graduating term or sooner.
Key Lost (No Replacement)
Any lost keys must be reported to the Chemistry Department immediately. The form must be typed, not handwritten.
Chemical Laboratory Safety Rules
- Safety Sheet for Teaching Laboratories [pdf]
- Safety Sheet for Research Laboratories [pdf]
- College of Science Safety Information
- SJSU Chemical Hygiene Plan [pdf]
Service Center Procedures & Fee Information
For Duncan Hall Building
Major & Minor Advising
All forms relating to the Chemistry Minor are processed at the College of Science Advising Center (COSAC) in room Duncan Hall 212.
- Chemistry Minor Advisor: Jamie Alea
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 408-924-6953
Change of Major/Minor
- Application for Change of Major/Minor Form (pdf) (Students with fewer than 90 units) [pdf]
- Application for Change of Major/Minor Form (pdf) (Students with 90 or more units) [pdf]
Major/Minor Degree Forms
See your major/minor advisor (refer to the Advisor Listing).
Upon separation, ALL Research Volunteers must fill-out, obtain signatures and submit the Volunteer Clearance Form, including Service Center Clearance Form [pdf], by the Appointment End Date or sooner.