Kristin Keller, Career Center Liaison
- Resume Building Help
- Internship/Job Search
- Assistance Preparing for an Interview
- Developing a LinkedIn Profile
- Exploring Careers and Majors
- Visit this Youtube link to get an overview of services offered by the Career Center
Spring Virtual Appointments [pdf] (1/29/21 - 5/14/21)
- Mondays 10am to 11:30am
- Tuesdays 1:30pm to 2:30pm
- Wednesdays 2:30pm to 4pm
- Thursdays 11am to 12pm
- Fridays 2:30pm to 3:30pm
Mondays and Tuesdays Kristin will give appointment preference to CHHS Students!
How Current SJSU Students can book a Career Counseling Appointment:
- Log into one.sjsu.edu and click on the Spartan Connect Application
- Click on the blue button that says "Appointments, Drop-ins, and Workshops & Events
- For "Service Area" click "CAREER"
- Under location, try two options: Career Center Virtual and Success Center
- If Kristin does not have available appointments, you can make an appointment with any Career Counselor in the Career Center Virtual list.
Please visit the Career Center Website for more information on career advising!