Exploration in Mindfulness Group
The purpose of Exploration in Mindfulness is to provide a space in CHHS for stress relief, wellness, and community engagement that includes both staff and faculty.
Everyone is welcome to participate.
The group will take place on the 4th Friday of each month at noon starting on February 25th.
RSCA Strategizing Group - Black T/TT Faculty
- 4th Wednesday of month @ 9am, possibly adding a 2nd group (if need alternate time or for other faculty of color)
Register for office hours for DEI-related support for teaching, professional development, etc. Anyone can register or sign up using the links below for the:
- 2nd Thursday of the month beginning 1/13/22
- 4th Tuesday of the month beginning 1/25/22
- OR by appointment
- Needs Assessment Report
- 2022-2021 Action Plan
- Departmental DEI Action Plan Blank Template
- Representation Data Blank Worksheet (rationale for measurement - See Dr. Phillip Atiba Goff Video)
- Teaching Practice Checklist [pdf]
- Black Minds Matter - 5-part webinar series by CORA
- Inclusive Teaching: Supporting All Students in the College Classroom
- CHHS DEI Study Group
- March 24, April 28, May 26, June 23, July 28, August 25 at 5pm
- Courageous Conversations About Race by Glenn Singleton (Courageous Conversations Compass Video)
- Culture Renovation by Kevin Oakes
- Antiracist Action Summer Institute - starting first week of June (x8 weeks); small groups desired?
- Inclusive Excellence Checklist Series Webinar
- Open to requests