CHHS Faculty-Led Programs (FLPs) are overseas SJSU courses taught by SJSU faculty from the College of Health and Human
Sciences. These popular courses are the best ways to earn SJSU academic credit and
gain international experience. Some FLP courses meet general education requirements.
Winter 2021 Programs
- Costa Rica: Pura Vida - Active Costa Rica
- Japan GLST: Dynasty and Dynamism in Tokyo
- Japan - NUFS: Art of Japanese Cuisine
- Japan ANTH: Ainu, Artisans and Seafarers in Sapporo - Emerging Global Cultures in the Heart of Hokkaido
- Japan: Exploring Japan through Art
- Mexico: Megacity Megadventure - Resilience in Mexico City
- Spain: A Taste of Spain
- Taiwan: Recipe for Success - Healthcare in Taiwan
- Vietnam: Venture Around Vietnam - Sport & Culture
Summer 2022 Programs
To be announced in early September.