How to Apply for the Communicate with Confidence Course
Your application will involve the following portals:
- Payment page (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
- Secure document upload portal (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
Application Steps for Communicating with Confidence
Please continue with the application in the following way:
- Please have your tutorial open in a separate tab and apply online by using the Fall 2021 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF).
- Complete and submit an application for the Academic and Test Preparation (ATP) program in CalStateApply. Although the ATP and Communicating with Confidence are two different programs offered by IG, the application process for them is the same in CalStateApply. Proceed with the application instructions for the ATP program.
- After your online application is submitted, look for an email from SJSU Admissions with a 9-digit SJSU ID number.
- Receive an email from IG Admissions with the links to the payment page and secure document upload portal. Reply to this email by confirming that you would like to join Communicate with Confidence not the ATP program.
- Use the payment page to pay the Communicate with Confidence application fee of $150 USD. You will receive a link to the payment page in an email from IG Admissions.
- Download and complete the Student Consent for Release of Information form.
- Use the secure document portal to upload all the required documents to complete your Communicate with Confidence application. You will receive a link to the document upload portal in an email from IG Admissions. Select ATP as the program name and non F1 in student type in the document upload portal.
- Receive the Acceptance Letter for the Communicate with Confidence program. It will be sent to the email you indicate in your CalStateApply application for the ATP program.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org