Tuition Refund Policy
The tuition refund policy for International Gateways is as follows:
- The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- 100% tuition refund less a $75 processing fee will be granted for withdrawal requests received in writing before the first day of the program marked on your I-20 (the first day of orientation).
- 75% tuition refund less a $75 processing fee will be granted for withdrawal requests received in writing during the orientation days and first two days of classes.
- No refund for any reason after the second day of class.
- Students registered in a 17-week ATP program will receive no refund for withdrawal requests submitted after the first week (5 days) of the first 9-weeksession.
- Written refund requests must be emailed to the IG Admissions Manager Kate Shcherbakova at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.