How to Apply to Semester at SJSU (SAS)
Your SAS application will involve the following portals:
- CalStateApply (Please find the application tutorial below and have it open in a separate tab while you are working on your online application.)
- Payment page (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
- Secure document upload portal (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
Application Steps for Semester at SJSU (SAS)
- Please have the tutorial open in a separate tab and follow the EXACT steps to apply in CalStateApplySpring Summer Fall 2022 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF).
- Complete and submit an application for SAS in CalStateApply. Read the tutorial before you begin your application.
- Look for an email from SJSU Admissions with a 9-digit SJSU ID number. You will need your SJSU ID number to do many things, so please memorize it.
- Receive an email from IG Admissions with the links to the payment page and secure document upload portal.
- Use the payment portal to pay the SAS application fee of $150 USD.
- Download and complete the Student Consent for Release of Information. If you have an agency assisting you with this application, please indicate your agency information in the form. If you do not have an agency/agent, please leave the middle part of the Student Consent form blank.
- Download and complete and SJSU Declaration of Finance form (Fall/ Spring semester, Summer semester), and SJSU Course Wish List.
- Use the secure documents upload portal to upload the required documents to complete your SAS application.
- Receive the Acceptance Letter for the SAS program, and a digital I-20 (for F-1 students) issued by International Gateways. These documents will be sent to the email you indicate in your CalStateApply application for the SAS program.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org