Parking Services Job Openings
We currently have the following open positions:
- Parking Services Enforcement Student Assistant [pdf]
- Parking Services Office Student Assistant [pdf]
- Looking for flexible work hours with the ability to choose the date and time that you want to work, apply for our On-Call Event Student Assistant [pdf]
If interested, please complete a SJSU Student Assistant Job Application [pdf] and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit a resume along with your application to better help us assess your qualifications.
- Must be a currently enrolled SJSU student
- Minimum GPA 2.0
- Must possess a valid California driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Ability to provide positive customer service
- Each applicant is subject to a background investigation by the University Police Department and may be declined based on criminal history, driving record, and/or past employment.