Parking Citation Initial Review (Appeal) Docusign Form (Contractors, Vendors, or Visitor ONLY)
Please email the supporting documents separately to email@example.com and enter the citation number into the email subject line.
- Students, faculty, and staff - please follow the steps below to appeal a parking citation:
- Visit the SJSU Parking Online Services website
- Click ‘LOGIN’ on upper right hand corner and log in as affiliated using your SJSUOne’s credentials.
- Then click on CITATIONS tab on top and select the citations that you want to appeal.
- Select Appeal Citations
- Permit Refund Request Docusign Form
- Employee Payroll Deduction Docusign Form - ONLY Annual and Academic employee permits are eligible for Parking Payroll Deduction. Semester, monthly, weekly, daily permits are not eligible for Parking Payroll Deduction. For more information, visit Employee Parking Payroll Deduction page.
- Commuter Benefit Program Application Form [pdf]
- Event Parking Permit Request Form [pdf]
- Sidewalk Permit Application Form [pdf]
- Special 'O' Parking Request Form [pdf] - To be completed by the requesting department. For more information, visit Employee Parking page and scroll down to Special 'O' Parking section.