New Program - Master of Design
Our new Master of Design (MDes) program is a two-year, hybrid format program that focuses on current, emerging, and experimental professional practices with distinct specializations in Experience Design and Animation.Master of Design
New Program - MSSE, Specialization in Enterprise Technologies
Join professional students in an unmatched educational experience with the MS in Software Engineering, Specialization in Enterprise Technologies. Prequalify today.MSSE in Enterprise Technologies
New Program - Higher Education Teaching Certificate
The Higher Education Teaching Certificate program provides graduate-level coursework and classroom experience to current and future higher education instructors.Higher Education Teaching Certificate
Program Learning Outcomes
- Integrate multidisciplinary knowledge to engage in practical data analytics projects, from analyzing requirements to managing data, building models, presenting results and assessing societal impacts.
- Identify, use, and evaluate current and emerging multidisciplinary data analytics technologies and tools.
- Apply effective oral and written communication skills necessary to professional work including collaboration and presentation to multidisciplinary audiences.
- Perform independent research in applying data analytics to specific domains.
- Utilize quantitative skills from a rich foundation of essential knowledge to solve complex, dynamic, and practical data analytics problems in various professional domains.
- Work productively as individuals and in teamwork to perform data analytics tasks as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Identify ways in which data analytics professionals can contribute to the cultural, economic, educational, and social well-being in diverse and multicultural local, national, and global contexts.
Email us at email@example.com