Interested in obtaining a graduate degree in Psychology?
The Psychology Department offers programs for those seeking terminal master's degrees in clinical and industrial/organizational psychology. These MS degrees are called terminal master's degrees because they provide training for employment rather than for moving on to the next level of graduate training. The department also offers an MA degree in psychology designed to prepare students for additional advanced training leading to a doctoral degree in psychology or related field, or employment in human factors or other research settings. The MS and MA degrees fulfill the degree requirements for teaching psychology at the community college level.
Learn more about our graduate programs:
- M.A., Research and Experimental Psychology
- M.S., Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.S., Industrial/Organizational
Recent Thesis Projects:
- Graduate Admissions & Evaluations [GAPE]
- Graduate Studies & Research
- Financial Aid & Scholarship
- Current Fees
- GAPE Forms