SOCI 181B Capstone
In order to take SOCI 181B: Capstone in Fall 2022:
- You will need to have an Application for Graduation on file for Fall 2022. If you have not already done so, please meet with Dr. DuCros or Dr. Sweet (advisors) to have your graduation application packet approved and submitted.
- You will need to have completed (or be currently enrolled in) SOCI 104 and/or SOCI 105. (If you are currently enrolled, and do not pass 104 or 105, you might be dropped from the 181B class.)
If you have met these two requirements, you may request enrollment into SOCI 181B for Spring 2023 by completing the Spring 2023 Capstone Request
- SISS Office Staff will begin to distribute permission codes for SOCI 181B on October 19, 2022
- Completing the request form does NOT guarantee you will receive a code for your first choice section. Sections fill very quickly.
- SISS Office Staff will check eligibility. If you are not eligible, we will notify you via email.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.