The Title IV-E Application for Fall 2023 is now open.
The deadline will be January 17th, 2023. If you are interested in applying for the Title IV-E program for Fall 2023, follow the instructions in the application.
Awards Interviews Dates
You are also required to submit the following supplemental documents by January 17th, 2023:
- Personal Statement:
- 2–3 page typed statement explaining your understanding of public child welfare services
- Your interest in and commitment to a career in public child welfare
- Your view of how the IV-E stipend program relates to your short-and long-term career goals.
- 1-2 pages typed most recent resume, including a list of your relevant paid and volunteer work experience.
- If you are applying to the Part-Time (3-Year) Title IV-E program or the Online/Hybrid (2 Year) Title IV-E program:
- You must be a current full time employee of a County Social Services Agency.
- You are required to submit a letter of support from the county agency director (due once you are granted acceptance to the MSW program).
Please email all required supplemental documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.