Upcoming Important Dates:
Advance Registration for Fall'18 New Admits begins
Independence Day - Campus Closed
Summer session I - Last day of instruction
Excess Unit petition is available on our Forms' page
Fall'18 Advance Registration for all students ends
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
Available MWF: 3-4:30pm & TTH 9-10:30am
SPRING 2018 GRADUATES:
The final review of you graduation application takes about 1 month from the time academic standing has been processed, June 11th. This means that most degrees will be posted by July 6, 2018.
For more information click here(PDF).
If you did not complete all degree requirements, a Hold letter outlining outstanding degree requirements will be sent to you:
- 6/12/18: Late Add petition, Late Fee required starting this date for Session I
- 7/3/18: Last day of Advance Registration for Session II
- 7/6/18: Last day of Instruction & Last day to Withdraw from the five-week Session I
- 7/13/18: Grades due from Faculty for Session I
- 6/11/18: Enrollment Appointments for New Admits viewable on MySJSU
- 6/18/18: Advance Registration for New Admits begins
- 6/29/18: Graduating Seniors who filed for graduation by 3/19/18 may enroll up to 19 units without a petition
- 7/6/18: Continuing students in good standing may enroll up to 19 units without a petition
- 6/11/18: Academic Standing Viewable on MySJSU