Upcoming Important Dates:
Winter'15 Advance Registration
11/4/14 - 1/19/15
Spring'15 Advance Registration
Fall'14 - Last day of instruction
Faculty web access for Fall grade posting opens at 8 am
Fall'14 grades due from Faculty
12/23/14 - 1/8/15
Grade processing period, official transcripts cannot be released
Fall'14 grades viewable on MySJSU
12/24/14 - 1/2/15
Holiday Closure - Campus Closed
Deadline to clear Fall'13 incomplete grades
Academic Standing viewable on MySJSU
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
Available M-F: 9:30-11am & 2-3:30pm
- Our campus will officially be closed from December 24, 2014 through January 4, 2015 due to Holidays Closure. Documents for our office can be dropped off in the box by Student Services Center(SSC)'s entrance. Our office will be re-opened on January 5, 2015.
More Access to Fully Online CSU Courses through CourseMatch: Cross Campus Enrollment. First time student will need to check your eligibility, returning student can select your campus and find your courses. Enrollment dates vary by campus and course. See CourseMatch FAQs.
- Initial Grades entered in "approved" status will be viewable in MySJSU starting at 8 am on Wednesday, December 24. For instructions, see View My Grades.
- Due to end of term processing from December 24, 2014 through January 9, 2015, all transcript production will stop Tuesday, December 23, 2014. Transcript production will resume on Friday, January 9, 2015. In addition, we expect a high volume of Official Transcript Requests at the end of the semester, so our processing time may take longer.
- Academic standing will be viewable under your Unofficial Transcript in MySJSU starting on Friday, January 9. For instructions on how to view your Unofficial Transcript, see View My Unofficial Transcript.
- Advance Registration is ongoing and will end on Friday, December 19. Enrollment Units Cap is 4.
- First day of instruction is Monday, January 5, 2015.
- Last day to drop without "W" is Tuesday, January 6, 2015.
- Last day to add without late fee is Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
- Winter 2015 Session Calendar
- Advance Registration is ongoing and will end on Monday, January 19. Enrollment Units Cap is 16.
- Graduating seniors will be eligible to register for up to 18 units without a petition on Monday, January 5, 2015. Note: your graduation application must be on file with the Office of the Registrar on or before Monday, November 3, 2014. Graduating seniors desiring to take up to 21 units can file excess units petition as of Wednesday, January 7, 2015.