Upcoming Important Dates:
Spring'18 - Last day to Withdraw from Semester
Fall'18 Advanced Registration for Continuing students begin
Spring'18 - Last day of Instruction
5/16/18 - 5/22/18
Spring'18 Final Exams
Initial Spring'18 Grades viewable on MySJSU
Memorial Day - Campus Closed
Summer'18 First day of Instruction
Summer'18 Last day to Drop without "W"
Spring'18 Academic Standing Viewable , Summer'18 Last day to add online , Fall'18 Enrollment Appointments for New Admits viewable on MySJSU
Advance Registration for Fall'18 New Admits begins
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
Available MWF: 3-4:30pm & TTH 9-10:30am
SPRING 2018 GRADUATES:
The final review of you graduation application takes about 1 month from the time academic standing has been processed, June 11th. This means that most degrees will be posted by July 6, 2018.
For more information click here(PDF).
If you did not complete all degree requirements, a Hold letter outlining outstanding degree requirements will be sent to you:
- 6/4/18: First day of Instruction
- 6/7/18: Last day to Drop without "W"
- 6/11/18: Last day to Add via MySJSU
- 4/16/18: Enrollment Appointments for Continuing Students viewable on MySJSU - How do I view my enrollment appointment?
- 5/1/18: Advance Registration for Continuing students begin
- 5/28/18: Memorial day - Campus Closed
- 6/11/18: Enrollment Appointments for New Admits viewable on MySJSU
- 4/25/18: Last day to Withdraw from Semester and Last day to add with Late Enrollment Post-Census petition.
5/14/18: Spring'18 - Last day of Instruction
- 5/16/18 - 5/22/18: Spring'18 Final Exams
- 5/26/18: Initial Spring'18 Grades viewable on MySJSU
- 6/11/18: Academic Standing Viewable on MySJSU