Upcoming Important Dates:
Now till 1/23/17
Spring'17 Advance Registration
No Registration Activity allowed
First day of Instruction for Spring'17
Last day to Drop a class without "W"
Last day to Add via MySJSU and without Late fee.
Enrollment Census Date for Spring'17
Spring Recess - no classes
Cesar Chavez Day - Campus Closed
Last day to Withdraw for Spring'17
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
Available MWF: 3-4:30pm & TTH 9-10:30am
- New Live Chat hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 3-4:30pm and Tuesday, Thursday from 9-10:30am!!
FALL 2016 Undergraduate Graduates:
The final review of you graduation application takes about a month from the date academic standing has been processed(January 10). This means that most degrees will be posted by February 10, 2017.
For more information click here(PDF).
If you did not complete all degree requirements you will be sent a Hold Letter to your preferred email. The Hold Letter will outline outstanding degree requirements.
For more information click here(PDF)
- January 20: Last day of Instruction
- January 23: Grades due from faculty
- January 24: Approved Grades viewable on MySJSU
- See Class Schedule
- See Calendar
- November 1 - January 23: Spring 2017 Advance Registration
- January 13: continuing undergraduate students in good standing unit cap raised to 19 units
- Excess Units petition is now available on Forms' page
- January 24-25: No Registration Activitiy allowed
- January 26: First day of Instruction
- January 26 - February 14: Late Registration, Registration via MySJSU will start after 7 am