Upcoming Important Dates:
Advance Registration for Fall'16
6/6/16 - 7/15/16
Spring'16 Degree Posting in progress
Summer'16 Enrollment Census date
Independence Day - Campus Closed
Summer'16 Late Add Post-Census starts
Summer'15 Incomplete Deadline
Fall'16 Advance Registration ends
No Registration Activities allowed
Summer'16 Academic Standing posted on transcript
Fall'16 First day of Instruction
Fall'16 Late Registration
For further details, please refer to our Calendar page.
Available M-F: 11am-12:30pm & 2:30-4pm
Upcoming FERPA Campus wide Workshop!!September 28, 9am-11am. Faculty and Staff are invited. Further details coming soon!
Summer Limited Hours:
- Monday July 18, we will open from 8:15AM-1PM
- Friday August 5, we will open from 12Noon-4:30PM
E-transcript/ PDF option for an official transcript is now live! See Transcripts page for details.
SPRING 2016 UNDERGRADUATE GRADUATES:
The final review of you graduation application takes about a month from the time academic standing has been processed. This means that most degrees will be posted by July 1, 2016.
To check if your degree has been awarded please go to MySJSU to view your unofficial transcripts. For instructions on how to view your Unofficial Transcript, see View My Unofficial Transcript. For more information click here(PDF).
If you did not complete all degree requirements you will be sent a Hold Letter to your preferred email. The Hold Letter will outline outstanding degree requirements.
For more information click here(PDF).
- May 31- August 21: Advance Registration - view my enrollment appointment via MySJSU(HTML) for start date & time.
- Starting June 9: Late Drop or Withdrawal form is required for dropping courses.
- Starting June 14: Late Add Pre-Census form(PDF) is required for adding classes.
- Starting July 5: Late Add Post-Census form(PDF) is required for adding classes.
- See Summer Session Calendar
- Degree posting process has started and most degrees will be posted by July 1 for undergraduate students, and by July 15 for graduate students. See announcement in yellow box above.