Academic Advising

Meeting an ACCESS Advisor

An ACCESS Advisor is what you need as a College of Social Sciences Major if you have questions regarding requirements outside your major/minor. GE's, PE, American Institutions, transferring classes, unit numbers, all these things!

Scheduling Help, Tips, Drop-Ins

Department Major Advisors

A Department Major Advisor is what you need if you have questions regarding a specific major like asking if a class can be taken instead of a major course requirement, or other related questions regarding specific college programs.

Do you have a question regarding a specific college major/minor? You'll need to connect with a department major advisor. Each CoSS department has major advisors in their own departments that advise specific programs. You can find more information about who to reach and how to reach them on our Department Advising page.

Frequently Asked Questions