Disqualification and Reinstatement Advising

If you have been academically disqualified from SJSU and your major is in the College of Social Sciences, Please make an appointment with our advisor, Rose Hunter.

  • To schedule an appointment:
     - If you were recently disqualified, and/or currently taking courses through Open University, log into your Spartan Connect account and select "Disqualification/Reinstatement Advising".

    - If you have not attended SJSU in the past several semesters and are unable to make an appointment via Spartan Connect, email socsci-success@sjsu.edu with your student ID and availability.