MSME Program Education Objectives
1. A strong engineering foundation beyond the undergraduate level in chosen focus
area, as well as in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals, to successfully
compete for technical engineering positions in the local, national and global engineering
market, to advance current career or to pursue doctoral studies.
2. Professional and lifelong learning skills to be able to apply and extend theory to solve practical contemporary engineering problems.
3. The necessary expertise to design mechanical engineering systems with possible specializations in: Energy Systems, Electronics Cooling, Electronics Packaging & Reliability, Finite Element Analysis & CAD, Mechatronics & MEMS, Product Design, Robotics, Automation & Manufacturing.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to and comprehend technical documents.
5. Ability to think and work independently to design, analyze and solve open-ended mechanical engineering problems.