Program Learning Outcomes (PLO's)
For students graduating with MS Software Engineering degrees:
1. Be able to demonstrate an understanding of advanced knowledge of the practice of
software engineering, from vision to analysis, design, validation and deployment.
2. Be able to tackle complex engineering problems and tasks, using contemporary engineering principles, methodologies and tools.
3. Be able to demonstrate leadership and the ability to participate in teamwork in an environment with different disciplines of engineering, science and business.
4. Be aware of ethical, economic and environmental implications of their work, as appropriate.
5. Be able to advance successfully in the engineering profession, and sustain a process of lifelong learning in engineering or other professional areas.
6. Be able to communicate effectively, in both oral and written forms.