How to Apply for Academic and Test Preparation (ATP)
Your ATP application will involve the following portals:
- CalStateApply (Please find Fall 2021 and Spring 2022 application tutorials below and have one of them open in a separate tab while you are working on your online application.)
- Payment page (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
- Secure document upload portal (you will receive the link from IG Admissions by email)
Application Steps for Academic and Test Preparation (ATP)
Please continue with the ATP application in the following way:
- Would you like to join the English language program (ATP) in Fall 2021 or Spring 2022? The Spring 2022 application steps are slighly different from Fall 2021. So,please have your correct tutorial open in a separate tab and follow the EXACT steps to apply in CalStateApply by using the Fall 2021 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF) or Spring 2022 CalStateApply Tutorial (PDF).
- Complete and submit an application for ATP in CalStateApply.
- After your online application is submitted, look for an email from SJSU Admissions with a 9-digit SJSU ID number.
- Receive an email from IG Admissions with the links to the payment page and secure document upload portal.
- Use the payment page to pay the ATP application fee of $150 USD. You will receive a link to the payment page in an email from IG Admissions.
- Download and complete the Student Consent for Release of Information and SJSU Declaration of Finance forms.
- Use the secure document portal to upload all the required documents to complete your ATP application. You will receive a link to the document upload portal in an email from IG Admissions.
- Receive the Acceptance Letter for the ATP program, and a digital I-20 (for F-1 students) issued by International Gateways. These documents will be sent to the email you indicate in your CalStateApply application for the ATP program.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org